Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Closing in on devastation in life

Seems that the past 8 months have been a study in not losing one's mind.

Tirawa turned 12 on October 17, 2009 and that is my happiness in life! I am thankful and blessed for each day he is with me and know his days are getting shorter.

Winston and Yogi are thriving and between them on the two horses, I barely maintain my sanity in these incredibly hard and challenging times.

This blog is going to be one written from my heart and Tman will help and do some posts no doubt and maybe the terriers will as well.

But right now I am hurting...to the depth of my very soul and to a point I wonder if life is worth moving through....but I've never quit, never given up...but it becomes harder with each obstacle from mean spirited and vindictive wacked out people thrown at me.

What is next?!?!?!

No comments: