Monday, April 7, 2008

It's me...WINSTON....

It's great being a terrierist sometimes and I caused Mom some more grey hairs, but I swear...Tirawa made me do it. We were driving back home from our hike and we saw that darn cat that lives down the street and I told T that I had to chase it...and so when Mom opened our door to let us out of the truck, I SWEAR...Tman gave me a push and I was off like a ....well, like a terrier and after that CAT....

...ooops, Mom's hollerin' at me, T's dragging her down the road to catch up with me and I have to get that cat...it's always TAUNTING ME...gotta get it....oh no, he's going under the fence...ah, I'm a go to ground terrier and can get into SMALL places, here I go....

Well, Mom and Tman are hot on my tail and Mom sounded peeved...I realized that cat was up on the fence and decided I best get back to Mom...so went over to the place I got under the fence and she got me out...I gave her a kiss right away to let her know not to be pissed....

I WILL get that blasted cat.

No comments: